Wells Fargo understands your financing needs as a homebuilder are unique and we strive to help you succeed financially.
We believe in building strong relationships with our clients, which is why when you work with us you’ll have a single point of contact. This means you can more easily access our expertise and broader bank capabilities to explore other relevant banking solutions for immediate or long-term project needs.
- Experienced regional middle-market or institutional homebuilders (public or private)
- Real estate developers with cycle-tested balance sheets to support their respective levels of land development and construction risk
- Public and institutional profile builders with complex capital structures
- Individual funds and financial sponsors with history and scale to support development risk
Builder debt facilities structured as:
- Lines of credit
- Project- or entity-level loans
- $10 million – $100 million
- Limited-recourse and recourse
- One to three years
- Project-specific A,D & C or borrowing base governance
- Single-family and townhome communities
- Mixed-use commercial real estate
Complementary Wells Fargo products and services
- Treasury and cash management services
- Consumer mortgage products through Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Insurance products arranged through a team in Wells Fargo Insurance that specialize in the homebuilder industry
- Investment banking and capital market advisory through Wells Fargo Securities
Why Wells Fargo?
Experience — We have been lending to builders, owners and investors for decades, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to our customers.
Tailored financing — Regardless of the size or complexity of your project, we can tailor our financing to your specific needs.
Unwavering commitment — We have maintained steadfast commitment to customers and the industry through numerous cycles.
Unmatched strength and capacity — Wells Fargo is one of the best capitalized financial institutions in the country, with the capacity and appetite for large real estate holdings.